Must try this!
I’m a big fan of Cinnamon. I always add a dash to my coffee, most recipes and now to our family favorite Chocolate Chip cookies!
Cinnamon has been proven to have many medicinal benefits – from being an antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, and so much more… and gives food or drink that extra taste…
RECIPE: Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2.5 Cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 0.5 teaspoon Salt
- 0.5 Cup Butter
- 0.5 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 0.5 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1.5 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Walnuts (Optional – replace 1 cup of Chocolate Chips if walnuts added)
- Stir together in a bowl: flour, baking soda, salt.
- In another bowl, beat butter and oil on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add sugars and beat until well combined.
- Add Eggs, Vanilla and Cinnamon powder; beat well.
- Add dry…
View original post 196 more words